The Neem Ritual: Charcoal & Clay - Handmade Natural Soap
AKA: (Oat Milk & Honey + I Have Aloe-Oat of Herbs).
The closest thing we have to African Black Soap, and dare we say an improvement on the original thing too. Easily one of the best, BEST bars of soap we ever made; best bars of soap out there, period.
This is our original bestseller, and we like to try new things all the time, but this is something we will always bring back in stock. The time, work and love put into this bar of soap ensures that it is the highest quality for your skin there is.
The mild fragrance lingers after a hand wash or shower, leaving you with pleasant feelings beyond your wash. We cannot sing enough praises for this bar; Get multiple bars while it is in stock for your friends and family, it is well worth it.
This gentle formula is safe enough for pets too, been using it on Hunter over here, and needless to say, his coat has never looked so gorgeous. Everyone talks about how beautiful he looks.
No Preservatives. Organic Ingredients. Non-drying Formula.
This product comes in eco-friendly, compostable/re-usable, 100% plastic-free packaging for zero waste living. Oh Nine! Ninety only uses locally produced, sustainable Palm Oil straight from the farmers. We support local businesses and think you should too.
Free Delivery in Nigeria.
Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Honey, Aloe Vera, Oat Milk, Oats, Lemongrass, Oregano, Celosia, Peppermint, Ginger, Turmeric, Paprika, Moringa, Neem Oil, Charcoal, Kaolin Clay, Fragrance, Eco-Glitter, Mica, Silk.
There is one bar of soap in this package.
- Keep soap thoroughly dry between uses to prevent it melting away too soon. It is also advisable to cut or grate soap into smaller bits to use at each time to further extend its use.
- Use within 2 months of purchase.
- Scent may fade with time.
- For external use only. Do not ingest or put in eyes.
- If it gets in eyes, rinse out thoroughly with water.
- This is a rinse-off product, and so should be completely rinsed off after use. It is not to be left on skin for prolonged periods, because irritation may occur.
- If a negative reaction to the product occurs, cease use immediately.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
All sales once paid for and confirmed are final; and purchased items cannot be returned or refunded.
This does not affect any of your statutory consumer rights protected under Nigerian Law.
In the unlikely occurrence that you are dissatisfied with a purchase, or have received a **defective item, please get in touch with us within 3 working days of receiving the item to try and resolve the issue. We will deal with such issues on an individual basis.
**We do not accept liability for items damaged by delivery companies. We always endeavour to package items to avoid all foreseeable transport stress to the goods.