The Earthed! Bar™ - Vegan Organic Soap
Natural. Vegan. Organic. Biodegradable. Eco-friendly. Plastic-free. Alcohol-free. Paraben-free. Sulfate-free. Silicone-free. Phthalate-free. Fragrance-free. Preservative-free. Cruelty-free. GMO-free. Petroleum-free.
The Earthed! Bar™ is cruelty-free vegan soap stripped down to it's most luxurious minimum, the result being a completely gentle product that is zero waste, versatile and adaptable to just about anyone's skin regardless of age, race, or sensitivity.
This soap is specially formulated to be non-drying and contains no harmful chemicals or irritants; and so is gentle and mild enough for babies and people with sensitive skin.
It is unisex, versatile and can alternate as a hair, body or shaving bar.
This product comes in eco-friendly, boidegradable and compostable, 100% plastic-free packaging for zero waste living. We only use locally produced, sustainable Palm Oil straight from the farmer in Ikom. Cross River State.
We support local businesses and think you should too.
Free Delivery in Nigeria.
*Palm Kernel Oil (infused with a proprietary blend of botanicals - Basil, Thyme, Mint, Lemongrass, Oregano, Lemon, Lavender, Rosemary, Hibiscus, Celosia).
*All Palm Kernel Oil used is sustainably sourced and produced locally in Cross River State, Nigeria; bought directly from the organic farmer in Ikom.
There is 1 bar of soap in this package.
FREE DELIVERY IN NIGERIA.
- Keep soap thoroughly dry between uses to prevent it melting away too soon. It is also advisable to cut or grate soap into smaller bits to use at each time to further extend its use.
- Use within 3 months of purchase.
- For external use only. Do not ingest or put in eyes.
- If it gets in eyes, rinse out thoroughly with water.
- This is a rinse-off product, and so should be completely rinsed off after use. It is not to be left on skin for prolonged periods, because irritation may occur.
- If a negative reaction to the product occurs, cease use immediately.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
All sales once paid for and confirmed are final; and purchased items cannot be returned or refunded.
This does not affect any of your statutory consumer rights protected under Nigerian Law.
In the unlikely occurrence that you are dissatisfied with a purchase, or have received a **defective item, please get in touch with us within 3 working days of receiving the item to try and resolve the issue. We will deal with such issues on an individual basis.
**We do not accept liability for items damaged by delivery companies. We always endeavour to package items to avoid all foreseeable transport stress to the goods.