09! Legend-Star Beer Bars - Handmade Natural Soap (2 Pack)
You’d be hard pressed to find a bar of soap with more impressive lathering qualities than these bars. A combination of the natural sugars in the beer and the exceptional lathering qualities of the Palm Kernel Oil make these bars stand out. They are naturally scented with the decadent aromas of the hops and malt in the beer, and are definitely something to experience. The added Silk gives the soap a lush slip and glide when used, which makes your bathing or washing experience even more luxurious.
Because of the highly conditioning nature of our soap recipes, we make a lot of multipurpose and versatile soaps just like these which are exceptional as shampoo bars, as they leave hair feeling and looking very conditioned, and not dried out.
No Preservatives. All Natural. Organic Ingredients. Non-drying Formula.
This product comes in eco-friendly, compostable/re-usable, 100% plastic-free packaging for zero waste living. Oh Nine! Ninety only uses locally produced, sustainable Palm Oil straight from the farmers. We support local businesses and think you should too.
Free Delivery in Nigeria.
Palm Kernel Oil, Beer, Silk
Palm Kernel Oil, Stout, Silk
There are 2 bars of soap in this package.
- Keep soap thoroughly dry between uses to prevent it melting away too soon. It is also advisable to cut or grate soap into smaller bits to use at each time to further extend its use.
- Use within 2 months of purchase.
- Scent may fade with time.
- For external use only. Do not ingest or put in eyes.
- If it gets in eyes, rinse out thoroughly with water.
- This is a rinse-off product, and so should be completely rinsed off after use. It is not to be left on skin for prolonged periods, because irritation may occur.
- If a negative reaction to the product occurs, cease use immediately.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
All sales once paid for and confirmed are final; and purchased items cannot be returned or refunded.
This does not affect any of your statutory consumer rights protected under Nigerian Law.
In the unlikely occurrence that you are dissatisfied with a purchase, or have received a **defective item, please get in touch with us within 3 working days of receiving the item to try and resolve the issue. We will deal with such issues on an individual basis.
**We do not accept liability for items damaged by delivery companies. We always endeavour to package items to avoid all foreseeable transport stress to the goods.