09! Confetti Mini Natural Soap Cubes (10 per Pack)
These are the definition of practical. These travel-sized cubes of handmade soap mean that your purchase will go longer than you ever thought possible! (Just remember to keep them out of water in-between uses). Grab a bunch of them for some friends and family too while you’re at it. They will thank you for it.
Every time you see a beautiful confetti bar like this, get excited because this means you might be getting a little bit of everything. Make sure to look in the ingredient list to know just what luxury is coming your way.
No Preservatives. Organic Ingredients. Non-drying Formula.
This product comes in eco-friendly, compostable/re-usable, 100% plastic-free packaging for zero waste living. Oh Nine! Ninety only uses locally produced, sustainable Palm Oil straight from the farmers. We support local businesses and think you should too.
Free Delivery in Nigeria.
There are 10 cubes per pack. (110g)
Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Beeswax, Silk
**TRACE INGREDIENTS: (Honey, Rosewater, Witch Hazel, Turmeric, Paprika Powder, Moringa Powder, Aloe Vera Gel, Palm Olein, Iron Oxide (black), Ultramarine Blue, Titanium Dioxide, Beer, Bitters, Glitter, Salt)
** Confetti or embeds may contain some of these ingredients.
There are 10 mini cubes of soap in this package.
- Keep soap thoroughly dry between uses to prevent it melting away too soon. It is also advisable to cut or grate soap into smaller bits to use at each time to further extend its use.
- Use within 2 months of purchase.
- Scent may fade with time.
- For external use only. Do not ingest or put in eyes.
- If it gets in eyes, rinse out thoroughly with water.
- This is a rinse-off product, and so should be completely rinsed off after use. It is not to be left on skin for prolonged periods, because irritation may occur.
- If a negative reaction to the product occurs, cease use immediately.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
All sales once paid for and confirmed are final; and purchased items cannot be returned or refunded.
This does not affect any of your statutory consumer rights protected under Nigerian Law.
In the unlikely occurrence that you are dissatisfied with a purchase, or have received a **defective item, please get in touch with us within 3 working days of receiving the item to try and resolve the issue. We will deal with such issues on an individual basis.
**We do not accept liability for items damaged by delivery companies. We always endeavour to package items to avoid all foreseeable transport stress to the goods.