Mo-Pa-Tu Herbs - Handmade Natural Soap (3 Pack)
These luscious bars are part of our Oh Nine! Ninety secret “Holy Grail” formula. Gentle enough for babies and people with sensitive skin. With a set like this, there is nothing you could possibly be lacking from your bar of soap. Moisturizing? Conditioning? Antiseptic? Cleansing? Soothing? Just have a look at some of the ingredients: (Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Aloe Vera, Beeswax, Honey…)
Plus you get all the herbal benefits of Healing and Antioxidant Moringa; Calming and Revitalizing Paprika; and Clarifying and Illuminating Turmeric. This 3 pack is definitely a luxurious steal.
No Preservatives. All Natural. Organic Ingredients. Non-drying Formula.
This product comes in eco-friendly, compostable/re-usable, 100% plastic-free packaging for zero waste living. Oh Nine! Ninety only uses locally produced, sustainable Palm Oil straight from the farmers. We support local businesses and think you should too.
Free Delivery in Nigeria.
Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Beeswax, Honey, Aloe Vera Gel, Moringa Powder, Silk, Mica (Decoration)
Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Beeswax, Honey, Aloe Vera Gel, Paprika Powder, Silk, Mica (Decoration)
Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Beeswax, Honey, Aloe Vera Gel, Witch Hazel, Rose Water, Turmeric Powder, Silk, Mica (Decoration)
There are 3 bars of soap in this package.
- Keep soap thoroughly dry between uses to prevent it melting away too soon. It is also advisable to cut or grate soap into smaller bits to use at each time to further extend its use.
- Use within 2 months of purchase.
- Scent may fade with time.
- For external use only. Do not ingest or put in eyes.
- If it gets in eyes, rinse out thoroughly with water.
- This is a rinse-off product, and so should be completely rinsed off after use. It is not to be left on skin for prolonged periods, because irritation may occur.
- If a negative reaction to the product occurs, cease use immediately.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
All sales once paid for and confirmed are final; and purchased items cannot be returned or refunded.
This does not affect any of your statutory consumer rights protected under Nigerian Law.
In the unlikely occurrence that you are dissatisfied with a purchase, or have received a **defective item, please get in touch with us within 3 working days of receiving the item to try and resolve the issue. We will deal with such issues on an individual basis.
**We do not accept liability for items damaged by delivery companies. We always endeavour to package items to avoid all foreseeable transport stress to the goods.