Earth Layers - Handmade Natural Soap (2 Pack)
Called Earth Layers because of the GORGEOUS natural colourants used in these very large herbal bars. Gentle and mild enough for babies and people with sensitive skin.
Illuminating Turmeric features in both, alongside nourishing Moringa and revitalizing Paprika. With our sustainable organic Palm Kernel Oil which creates the most reliable, luxurious lather ever, these are packed with moisturizing and conditioning Shea butter, Olive, Castor and Avocado Oil.
No Preservatives. All Natural. Organic Ingredients. Non-drying Formula.
This product comes in eco-friendly, compostable/re-usable, 100% plastic-free packaging for zero waste living. Oh Nine! Ninety only uses locally produced, sustainable Palm Oil straight from the farmers. We support local businesses and think you should too.
Free Delivery in Nigeria.
Earth Layers (Moringa-Turmeric):
Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Moringa Powder, Turmeric Powder, Silk, Glitter (Decoration), Mica (Decoration)
Earth Layers (Paprika-Turmeric):
Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Paprika Powder, Turmeric Powder, Aloe Vera Gel, Silk, Glitter (Decoration), Mica (Decoration)
There are 2 bars of soap in this package.
- Keep soap thoroughly dry between uses to prevent it melting away too soon. It is also advisable to cut or grate soap into smaller bits to use at each time to further extend its use.
- Use within 2 months of purchase.
- Scent may fade with time.
- For external use only. Do not ingest or put in eyes.
- If it gets in eyes, rinse out thoroughly with water.
- This is a rinse-off product, and so should be completely rinsed off after use. It is not to be left on skin for prolonged periods, because irritation may occur.
- If a negative reaction to the product occurs, cease use immediately.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
All sales once paid for and confirmed are final; and purchased items cannot be returned or refunded.
This does not affect any of your statutory consumer rights protected under Nigerian Law.
In the unlikely occurrence that you are dissatisfied with a purchase, or have received a **defective item, please get in touch with us within 3 working days of receiving the item to try and resolve the issue. We will deal with such issues on an individual basis.
**We do not accept liability for items damaged by delivery companies. We always endeavour to package items to avoid all foreseeable transport stress to the goods.