Dora's Moringa Batch - Handmade Natural Soap
Made to last you AGES in the shower… or maybe it won’t because you won’t be able to stop using it addictively. This smells AMAZING. Heard that enough times to believe it.
Aptly named, luscious Cocoa Butter and the antioxidant, much-loved and revered Moringa feature as the superstars in this masterpiece. Alongside our super-silky lather, Kaolin Clay offers the most gentle exfoliation and its natural skin-purifying properties as you enjoy the healing, protective care Beeswax gives your skin, ensuring moisture is retained in it
A lot of thought went into creating these lovely natural soaps, and they are definitely a gift to be shared.
Non-drying Formula. No Preservatives. Organic Ingredients.
This product comes in eco-friendly, compostable/re-usable, 100% plastic-free packaging for zero waste living. Oh Nine! Ninety only uses locally produced, sustainable Palm Oil straight from the farmers. We support local businesses and think you should too.
Free Delivery in Nigeria.
Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Cocoa Butter, Kaolin Clay, Fragrance, Beeswax, Moringa Powder, Silk.
There is one bar of soap in this package.
- Keep soap thoroughly dry between uses to prevent it melting away too soon. It is also advisable to cut or grate soap into smaller bits to use at each time to further extend its use.
- Use within 2 months of purchase.
- Scent may fade with time.
- For external use only. Do not ingest or put in eyes.
- If it gets in eyes, rinse out thoroughly with water.
- This is a rinse-off product, and so should be completely rinsed off after use. It is not to be left on skin for prolonged periods, because irritation may occur.
- If a negative reaction to the product occurs, cease use immediately.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
All sales once paid for and confirmed are final; and purchased items cannot be returned or refunded.
This does not affect any of your statutory consumer rights protected under Nigerian Law.
In the unlikely occurrence that you are dissatisfied with a purchase, or have received a **defective item, please get in touch with us within 3 working days of receiving the item to try and resolve the issue. We will deal with such issues on an individual basis.
**We do not accept liability for items damaged by delivery companies. We always endeavour to package items to avoid all foreseeable transport stress to the goods.