Colourful Brine Layers - Handmade Natural Soap (2 Pack)
Salt bars are always a unique indulgence.
When you put in a lot of work and create something this beautiful and perfect, you definitely want to share it with everyone, so we’re sharing these with you. These generous Brine Bars contain all the luxury your skin needs. Your bath can become a spa treatment.
Imagine: The salt in the bars soften and gently exfoliate your skin, while the powerful cocktail of Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil and Beeswax nourish and lock in moisture, guaranteeing you leave the bath feeling as clean, conditioned and revitalized as every bath should make you feel. Done imagining? Now try them. You will love the luxurious experience of using these bars of soap.
No Preservatives. Organic Ingredients. Non-drying Formula.
This product comes in eco-friendly, compostable/re-usable, 100% plastic-free packaging for zero waste living. Oh Nine! Ninety only uses locally produced, sustainable Palm Oil straight from the farmers. We support local businesses and think you should too.
Free Delivery in Nigeria.
Colourful Brine Layers Purple:
Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Fragrance, Salt, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue, Iron Oxide (Black, Red, Yellow), Silk
Colourful Brine Layers Blue:
Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Fragrance, Salt, Moringa Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue, Iron Oxide (Yellow, Red), Silk
There are 2 bars of soap in this package.
- Keep soap thoroughly dry between uses to prevent it melting away too soon. It is also advisable to cut or grate soap into smaller bits to use at each time to further extend its use.
- Use within 2 months of purchase.
- Scent may fade with time.
- For external use only. Do not ingest or put in eyes.
- If it gets in eyes, rinse out thoroughly with water.
- This is a rinse-off product, and so should be completely rinsed off after use. It is not to be left on skin for prolonged periods, because irritation may occur.
- If a negative reaction to the product occurs, cease use immediately.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
All sales once paid for and confirmed are final; and purchased items cannot be returned or refunded.
This does not affect any of your statutory consumer rights protected under Nigerian Law.
In the unlikely occurrence that you are dissatisfied with a purchase, or have received a **defective item, please get in touch with us within 3 working days of receiving the item to try and resolve the issue. We will deal with such issues on an individual basis.
**We do not accept liability for items damaged by delivery companies. We always endeavour to package items to avoid all foreseeable transport stress to the goods.