Cocoa & Sugar In My Coffee (09! Sugar Scrub)
Our vegan, portable, handmade sugar scrub. The coffee in it smells good enough to eat (we know it smells too good for words, but DON’T EAT IT). Made for the hands and feet, but can be used very gently on the face and lips. This product does not even need to be washed off when used on the hands, it doubles as an intense moisturizer, instantly getting your hands show-ready. Small enough to take in your purse, shove in a pocket and be on your way anywhere. A true SOS, versatile product.
No Preservatives. All Natural. Organic Ingredients. Non-drying Formula.
This product is Vegan and comes in eco-friendly, compostable/re-usable, 100% plastic-free packaging for zero waste living. Oh Nine! Ninety only uses locally produced, sustainable Palm Oil straight from the farmers. We support local businesses and think you should too.
Free Delivery in Nigeria.
Cocoa Butter, Palm Kernel Oil, Coffee, Sugar, Lavender Oil, Pine Needle Oil, Tea Tree Oil.
- Wet hands. Apply and rub GENTLY. Rinse off.
- May be too rough for face.
- Use within 2 months of purchase.
- Scent may fade with time.
- For external use only. Do not ingest or put in eyes.
- If it gets in eyes, rinse out thoroughly with water.
- This is a rinse-off product, and so should be completely rinsed off after use. It is not to be left on skin for prolonged periods, because irritation may occur. Does not have to be rinsed off of hands. Use discretion.
- If a negative reaction to the product occurs, cease use immediately.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
All sales once paid for and confirmed are final; and purchased items cannot be returned or refunded.
This does not affect any of your statutory consumer rights protected under Nigerian Law.
In the unlikely occurrence that you are dissatisfied with a purchase, or have received a **defective item, please get in touch with us within 3 working days of receiving the item to try and resolve the issue. We will deal with such issues on an individual basis.
**We do not accept liability for items damaged by delivery companies. We always endeavour to package items to avoid all foreseeable transport stress to the goods.