Brine's Mint - Handmade Natural Soap Set (2 Pack)
This handmade Peppermint and Ylang Ylang infused natural soap will have you singing in the shower. Lush lather, mild cleansing and gentle exfoliation; you might be very surprised - Sensual Ylang Ylang did not get its outstanding reputation for nothing. Our luxurious and rejuvenating formula will definitely perk you up as you wash your cares down the drain.
No Preservatives. Non-drying Formula. Organic Ingredients.
This product is Vegan and comes in eco-friendly, compostable/reusable, 100% plastic-free packaging for zero waste living. Oh Nine! Ninety only uses locally produced, sustainable Palm Oil straight from the farmers.
Free Delivery in Nigeria.
Palm Kernel Oil, Water, Salt, Fragrance, Peppermint.
Ylang Ylang & Peppermint (Infused)
There are 2 bars of soap in this package.
- Keep soap thoroughly dry between uses to prevent it melting away too soon. It is also advisable to cut or grate soap into smaller bits to use at each time to further extend its use.
- Use within 2 months of purchase.
- Scent may fade with time.
- For external use only. Do not ingest or put in eyes.
- If it gets in eyes, rinse out thoroughly with water.
- This is a rinse-off product, and so should be completely rinsed off after use. It is not to be left on skin for prolonged periods, because irritation may occur.
- If a negative reaction to the product occurs, cease use immediately.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
All sales once paid for and confirmed are final; and purchased items cannot be returned or refunded.
This does not affect any of your statutory consumer rights protected under Nigerian Law.
In the unlikely occurrence that you are dissatisfied with a purchase, or have received a **defective item, please get in touch with us within 3 working days of receiving the item to try and resolve the issue. We will deal with such issues on an individual basis.
**We do not accept liability for items damaged by delivery companies. We always endeavour to package items to avoid all foreseeable transport stress to the goods.